Permit Information and Applications

Trades Permit Application

  1. Current Contractor Registration Required to Pull Permit.
  2. Company & Contractor Information:
  3. Job Information:
  4. Job Type
  5. If Commercial Job provide Name of Business
  6. Type of Work i.e. Hot Water Tank Install, Electrical Panel Change Out, Three Piece Change Out, etc.
  7. Payment Instructions:

    Pay by phone: 918-209-4610  (Visa / Mastercard only)

  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.